Everyone starts at the bottom, so why not the same in MLM?
Posted April 6, 2009on:
Source: Google Images
This may be considered as one of the facts of life.
Yes, it is true that sometimes you may be lucky enough not to have to start at the bottom. For example, if you are the son or daughter of Tan Sri Lim Goh Tong, or Bill Gates. But the exceptions are few and far in between.
So why is that the fact that MLM calls for one to start at the bottom be a negative point? A point that is often raised as an objection when considering a MLM opportunity.
I read an interesting article from the Net on this topic. I present some of the salient points discussed.
When you can see and understand that many famous, successful people like these usually start off in places worse than we’re at. It think they brings our goals a little closer and makes them more tangible…
• Dan Akroyd was a mail sorter for Canada’s national postal service.
• Jennifer Aniston was both a telemarketer and waitress before hitting it big.
• Halle Berry worked at Higbee’s Department store in the children’s department.
• Sandra Bullock worked as a bartender.
• Before his big break, country singer Kenny Chesney worked as a valet attendant, telemarketer and mail sorter.
• Chubby Checker plucked chickens at a poultry market named Henry Colt’s.
• Before Nirvana, the late Kurt Cobain worked as a janitor for Lemons Janitorial Service.
• Diddy was an intern at Uptown Records where he did grunt work like washing cars & fetching coffee.
• Bill Cosby shined shoes and sold produce when he was young.
• Simon Cowell started out as a mail room clerk for EMI Music Publishing where his father worked.
• Michael Dell washed dishes at a Chinese restaurant for $2.30 per hour.
• Danny DeVito was a formally trained hair stylist before his break on Taxi.
• Michael Douglas once worked as a gas station attendant.
• Tom Hanks once worked as a hotel bellman and carried bags for a number of celebs.
Sometimes it can be easy to forget that everyone starts at the bottom…
In pyramid schemes the people who come in at the bottom of the pyramid work to enrich the people above them. If they are lucky, they may make it to their turn at the top where they in turn get rewarded by those new turkeys coming in. Eventually the whole thing crashes taking down those left standing.
This is not the case in any genuine MLM business. There is ample opportunity for each and every one of us to make more money than those who joined earlier than us and are higher in the hierarchy.
So the next time anyone tells you of their concern about coming in at the bottom, remind them of this fact of life.
In the meantime, I welcome those of you who are interested, to join me in this business. It’s an exciting business opportunity for Malaysians. It’s a great way to earn part time income, until it overtakes your full time income. Then you can build it into a passive income source.
It’s SCORE A, an online educational portal that now allows everyone to score in their exams!!!
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, town, hp number and the best time for me to call you.
Thank you for reading this post.